Collection, use and provision of personal information
The Association shall acquire, use and provide personal information only to the extent necessary to achieve its business purposes. In principle, the Association will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve its business objectives.
Providing personal information to third parties
The Association will not provide personal information to third parties, except with the consent of the person concerned or when there is a legitimate reason to do so under the law.
Compliance with laws and regulations regarding personal information
The Association shall comply with the laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information, the guidelines established by the country, and other norms regarding personal information.
Secure management of personal data
The Association shall take measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss or damage of personal information, and shall take necessary corrective measures.
Complaints and consultations regarding personal data
The Association has set up a complaint and consultation desk to deal with complaints about the handling of personal information and the personal information protection management system.
Consignment of personal data
In the event that the Association entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party, the Association will conduct a rigorous investigation of the third party and supervise the third party in a necessary and appropriate manner to ensure the safe management of the entrusted personal information.
1. Purpose of use of personal data
The Association acquires personal data for the following purposes
- Sales of products
- Responding to all types of enquiries
- Membership management
- Implementation of measures to promote sales, such as advertising, questionnaires, sending email newsletters, etc.
- Outsourcing to third parties to the extent necessary for our business activities
2. Provision of personal information to the Association
The provision of personal data to the Association is entirely voluntary. However, if you do not provide us with this information, you will not be able to use our services.
3. Disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
The Association will not disclose or provide users’ personal information to third parties, except in the following cases.
- where we have obtained the consent of the user
- when required by law
- when it is necessary for the protection of the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user
- when we entrust the handling of personal information to a third party within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- in the event of a merger, demerger, transfer of business or other succession of business
4.Request for disclosure of personal information
In the event that the Association receives the following requests regarding the personal information of users in its possession, the Association will respond promptly and within a reasonable period of time in accordance with the prescribed procedures.
- Request for notification of the purpose of use
- Request for disclosure
- Request for correction of the content
- Requests for additions or deletions
- Request for suspension of use
- Requesting the cessation of the provision of information to third parties
5.Inquiries about personal information
|WASABI Inc.||Chief Privacy Officer|
|Mailing Address||4th Floor, Chiyoda Bldg. West Annex, 2-5-8 Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka, 530-0001 Japan|
- Request form for notification and disclosure of purpose of use of personal information
- Documents for identification (driving license, passport, etc.)
- In the case of a legal representative, in addition to the above, a document proving the legal representative’s identity.